|TS EN ISO 14341-A
||G 2Ni 2
|EN ISO 14341-A
||G 2Ni 2
Chemical Composition of Welding Wire% (Typical)
|Yield Strength (N/mm²)
||Tensile Strength (N/mm²)
||Impact Strength (ISO-V/-60°C)
||Elongation ((Lo=5do) (%))
||min. 27 J
|PWHT : 620 ± 15°C / 1h.
Typical Base Material Grades
- S255NL2-S355NL2; 14Ni6; 12Ni14; X12Ni5; S255N, S380N, S255NL, S380NL; S255NL1-S355NL1; S380NL1;
- A333: Gr.1-3; A442; Gr55-60; A334: Gr.3;
- 10Ni14, 13MnNi63 ; TTSI E355; TTSI E 460; HY 80; TTSE 35 N
Features and Applications
- Applications down to -60°C on mild steels, low-alloy steels and fine-grained steels, plates, storage tanks, pipelines and equipment for cryogenic use
- When the one hour holding time has been completed, the assembly shall be allowed to cool in the furnace to a temperature below 320°C at a rate not exceeding 190°C per hour. The assembly may be removed from the furnace at any temperature below 320°C and allowed to cool in still air to room temperature.
- The furnace shall be at a temperature not higher than 320°C when the test assembly is placed in it. The heating rate, from that point to the holding temperature specified in Table 7 (acc. to AWS A5.28), shall not exceed 220°C per hour.
- Shielding gas: Ar+CO2 mix gases can be used
||Diametré x Length (mm)
||Diameter x Length (inch)
||BS 300 Spool